The application for spring 2010 Career Path Scholarship is now available. Please note that the deadline for submission of the Spring 2010 application is December 17, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
A limited number of scholarships are available, pending funding, through Montgomery College Workforce Development & Continuing Education for students pursuing career path courses with the intention to obtain entry-level employment. The scholarship is awarded for up to $1000 to cover tuition and fees only. The scholarship may be applied to one or more eligible courses, within the career area chosen, to pay tuition and fees not covered by another funding source, waiver eligibility, or payment plan (including employers). This scholarship will not cover 100% of the applicable tuition and fees if the total tuition and fees exceed $1000.
This scholarship opportunity has the following characteristics:
- Up to $1000 maximum for tuition and fees only (does not include textbooks; students must purchase separately), see FAQs for more details.
- Pays for specific career area course(s) tuition and fees only.
- One-time award per student.
- One career area (see application for choices).
- All prerequisites, assessments and/or entrance requirements apply (refer to printed and/or online Schedule of Classes / Subject List for further information).
- These scholarships are awarded without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
To be eligible to apply for the Career Path WDCE Scholarship, the student must:
- Be a Montgomery County resident, and qualify for in-state tuition per College guidelines.
- Have verifiable financial need, see attached chart based on FARM Income Criteria
- Provide the completed Letter of Support
- Have no unmet / unaddressed financial obligations to MC
Find out more and apply for the scholarship: [HERE]